Jr Ravens High Performance: Loading Price...
The Carleton Ravens "University Prospects" program delivers an individualized physical, technical, tactical and psychological training program for experienced football players, who are serious about maximizing their athletic potential. Athletes will be immersed in a high performance support system that is designed to enhance their football competence and abilities.
This 5-month comprehensive training program includes 20-weeks of Strength (Gym), Speed (Track) and Skill (Field) development, with over 100+ hours of football training and classroom learning. A university-experience for the prospect-athlete looking to take their game to the next level.
Facilitated by Ravens Football High Performance Staff and current CFL pro athletes.
- Under Armour Player Kit ($150 value)
- 60 training sessions (3-times/week)
- Functional Movement Screening
- Testing: beginning, middle and end of program
- Access to High Performance training facilities
- Elite-level Coaching & Instruction
- Specialized training in Hand Combat
- Academic Support and Coaching. Includes Study Hall on Sundays (Jan)
- Lectures on athletic performance (Injury Prevention, Nutrition, Sport Psychology, USports Recruiting and Scouting)
- Film Analysis and Chalk Talk
- Personalized Performance Report
- Gym passes for parents
Weekly Training Schedule:
Dec 3, 2019 - May 3, 2020
- Tuesday: Group 1, 6-7:30pm / Group 2, 7:30pm-9pm (Gym)
- Thursday: Group 1, 6-7:30pm / Group 2, 7:30pm-9pm (Gym)
- Sunday: Group 1&2, 8:00am-11:00am (Field, Track, Classroom) Jan-Mar
*OFF for the holidays from Dec 20-Jan 6 and April 12
No equipment required. All training gear is provided.
For more information, please contact
Football Prospects (U18 / U16 / U14)
No Spots Available
This Program schedule is not viewable online.