Jr Ravens High Performance: Loading Price...
The Ravens Football "Prospects" program delivers an individualized physical, technical, tactical and psychological training program for experienced football players, who are serious about maximizing their athletic potential. Athletes will be immersed in a high performance support system that is designed to enhance their football competence and abilities.
This 5-month comprehensive training program includes 20-weeks of Strength (Gym), Speed (Track) and Skill (Field) development, with over 100+ hours of football training and classroom learning. A university-experience for the prospect-athlete looking to take their game to the next level.
Facilitated by Ravens Football High Performance Staff and current CFL pro athletes.
- Under Armour Player Kit ($150 value)
- 60 training sessions (3-times/week)
- Functional Movement Screening
- Testing (start and end of program)
- Access to High Performance training facilities
- Elite-level Coaching & Instruction
- Specialized training in Hand Combat and Boot Camp
- Study Hall (Sunday)
- Educational Seminars (Injury Prevention, Nutrition, Peak Performance, U Sports Recruiting)
- Film Analysis
- Personalized Performance Report
Weekly Training Schedule:
Dec 3, 2019 - May 3, 2020
Tuesday: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Thursday: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am to 11:00am
*OFF during the holidays from Dec 23 - Jan 6
No equipment is required.
For more information, please contact
Football Prospects (U16 / U18)
No Spots AvailableSign in to join waitlist
This Program schedule is not viewable online.